Tuesday, August 7, 2007

A post long overdue

Tuesday, August 7, 2007
Hey guys, I know that this post is long overdue but here goes. Firstly, in response to the previous post my re-sit took place on the 24th july (long past eheh). Results will be out on the 9th at 11ish btw. Secondly, attachment will start this 13th of august.

Thirdly, just wanna announce that the BFB polo shirt project, which was stalled since december last year is up and running once again. A 'prototype' (as Ammar would call it) is being made and will be completed this friday. Hopefully it will look like as we've all envisioned it to be yea? and here's hoping that it will be so eheh. I'll show u guys their catalogue soon, intersting stuffs they have in it eheh.

Lastly, I wanna end this post by saying: Ammar, where's my coffee dude?! you're supposed to email it! Alryt, thats it, until the next posting guys, ciao!

- Max

0 comments:

 
Design by Pocket