Monday, April 9, 2007

Hello KL and Singapore!!

Monday, April 9, 2007
As'kum and Hello Peeps!

Wassup? Hope all of you are fine. Hope the assignments are halfway through. Perhaps, maybe you guys are revising for Marketing and PPB now. Hehe. As for me, I'm in Singapore now! I'm using the Broadband to go online! Yay! (Though I still don't understand what's broadband!Haha)

I went to KL using AirAsia yesterday. Flight leaving BSB was at 6.15. Arrived at LCCT KL at 8.30. Today, all I did in KL was buying the AF ticket! Haha. At arnd 1.30, went to Singapore using bus. Man, it was one hell of a ride!!! It took 7 hours to reach here! I repeat, 7 hours! Unfortunately, the bus didn't have a table. If it did, I would finish my ITF by now! Haha. Yup, you've guessed it right. I haven't complete my ITF! Haha. Membawa laptop tah ku nie nyamo! My ITF and Marketing are joining me to KL and Singapore but I'm not bringing them to watch AF! Haha. Apakan??!!

Well, I guess that's it for now. Saja meng-update the blog! Haha. Btw, if Marketing test punya case study kuar udah, kindly please mail to me at khairul_amri@hotmail.com k? Thanx a lot guys! See you around!

All the way from S'Pore
Amri

0 comments:

 
Design by Pocket