Sunday, April 1, 2007

Happy Holiday Everyone?

Sunday, April 1, 2007
As'kum&Halo everyone!

It's been a while since I've posted something here. Biasalah, busy with studies&assignment. Haha. Macam banar! Well, regarding FIM test, I've nothing to say. All I can say, wait til results are out! Haha

Anyways, I wanna say Happy Holidays(or is it?) to everyone. I'm not sure if it's gonna be a happy one. Unless you guys define happy by having 2 marketing replacement class on 1 day, 4 assignments and 2 units to study for test when school reopens! Haha. For me, that's Worst Holiday! Haha. Anyhow, I hope you guys gonna enjoy your holiday. I'm gonna give a little motivating quotation to you guys: "Don't let your work stops you from enjoying your holiday!". Motivating kah? Hehe. Lau nda, ikut style ceta 300: "Bankers, what are your professions?! To do assignments&study!" (Spartans, what are your professions? Ahu-Ahu-Ahu!). Haha.

Well, I guess that's it for now. Got assignments to finish off! Haha. Til next time.


Amrie outta here!
P/S: Sorry no pic. Using hp online. Hehe.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'd much rather use the quote "tonight, we dine in hell!!"" hahaha

happy holidays..or no holidays everyone heheheh

 
Design by Pocket