Wednesday, December 6, 2006

All about Banking Intake 21.

Wednesday, December 6, 2006
August 8 was the date that I couldn’t forget
The day in which I made a decision I now know I don’t regret
It’s where I decided to accept ITB’s offer
Went up to Bandar with my father
Straight to ITB to take their letter
I got in and take Banking
I cut my story short so it won’t be boring….

I made many new friends apart from the old ones
I sat with my old pal, Maz
And then, came Kaz
Kaz was the first one I knew
A big guy which I think is a “pemalu”
Later, I moved and sit with Moo-Moo
From there on, the story continue…..

Vevie, Rosma were few I then knew
Hard-working and smart were what I thought of the two
I don’t remember how I’m close with the others
But all I know now is we’re all like brothers and sisters!

Anna, Sher & Rad are for me the three musketeers
Wherever they go, it’ll always be together
It’s funny, but for me, they have the “girl power”!
Maybe their theme song should be “We belong together”

Buffy & Rahmah are best friend
Don’t know how it starts but I know it’ll never end!
I thought they won’t take me as buddies
But I was wrong, now they help me a lot in my studies

Deen & Jun are for me the two psychos!
They make you laugh non-stop from the word go
They’re the one who can make the class glow
So it’s cool to have them as bro!

In service people are Hj Ali, Hj Noh, Sis DK and Nas
They might be grown up but all are nice
Likes to help all the people around
But they can also make your mind spins around!

Julina, Rahmat and Maria are another three musketeers
They are close as they sit with each other
They do have fun and go to parties
But do remind you, they never forget their studies

Ammar is a guy who has good English
When I first heard him speak, I thought he was English
Arzi looks like a guy who’s always serious
He’s actually a funny lad and can make you go delirious!
Reamy is also another joker
He’s always all smiley wherever, whenever!

Simon and Jason are the two Chinese
But they can sometimes be “lain jenis”
There’s also Shandy,
Simple girl but she’s handy.
Hafizah and Suhana are two tough ladies
Repeaters, but are always dedicated to their studies
Ainah & Mimah complete this set,
They’re always positive and have their own mindset!

That completes my Banking story!
With all of these kind of people,
Believe me, you won’t have much to worry.
Sorry for those whose unsatisfied with this “piece of art”
BFB21 will always have a place in my heart!

Love,
Khairul Amri

0 comments:

 
Design by Pocket