Tuesday, April 15, 2008

MRS Pictures....For Real!

Tuesday, April 15, 2008


I know you guys might be expecting me to have lots and lots of pictures during the MRS. But unfortunately, I don't have that much. First, it's because I forgot to change the settings of my camera, therefore, some pictures are not able to be viewed. Sorry for that. Secondly, it's because some of the pictures are dark and I'm not good at editing pictures (to make it clearer or lighter)! Sorry again.

You guys can click here for the MRS Pictures. I'm only posting those pictures which features BFBians or our department. So, no performances pictures. Once again, sorry :)

P/S: Does anybody wanna have a look at the performances pictures? Or any other pictures that I have?....If yes, just message me.




You guys can try and have a look here and here for more pics. I hope the link works :)

0 comments:

 
Design by Pocket