Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Wassup Peeps!!

Wednesday, January 17, 2007
Assalamualaikum Peeps!

Apa kabar semua? How's holiday so far? Mine's good. Well if main game and tengok tv saja di rumah not a bad thing, I guess my holiday's GOOD! Hehe. Been checking this blog a few times but there's nothing new! Daripada biarkan ia diam diri, let me give some shout outs(is this call a shout out?).

Well guys, few days left before we're going back to ITB! Are you ready?? Menghitung hari ja ni! Hehe. Well, I'm gonna finish off my holiday with probably joining a Pro Evolution Soccer(PES) 6 tournament at the Mall from Friday to Sunday. The qualification will be on Friday and Saturday while the final is going to held on Sunday. I'm not sure where the exact place this tournament gonna takes place. From what I heard, dekat-dekat Mister Pizza. So, datanglah beramai-ramai ke Mall pada hari-hari yang di nyatakan untuk menyampitkan Mall! Hahaha

IF I'm not joining, I'll probably go Temburong on Saturday to attend a wedding on Sunday with my parents. Tido sana lah tu. Hehe.

Sorry guys for making as if this is my personal blog/dairy! Haha. Well, kira ok wat ada something kana post? Haha. Well, I guess that's it. I'll see you guys when I see you and I guarantee it will be when school reopens! Hehe. Jangan marah ha! Nanti kena jual! Haha! Chiows! Sayonara! Tata! Titi! Tutu! Taking care...I Love You Too! Haha.


Love Always,
David "I'm moving to LA Galaxy from Real Madrid in the summer" Beckham
a.k.a K-Rul A
Hahaha.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

gOod Luck Wit D'ToURney~

 
Design by Pocket